Airwave Vari-Speed Permanent Magnet 15Kw, 6-10 Bar + Dryer + Free Bundle
- Rotary Screw Pump Oil Lubricated
- 100% Duty Factor
- Installation Simple Plug and Play
- Low Component Count, Solid Seamless pipework
- Direct Drive Variable Speed
- Motor 20 hp - 15 kw IP55 Permanent Magnet
- Soft Start, Low Start Up Amps
- Output 20-77.68 cfm @ 7 bar Free Air Delivered
- Output 20-74.15 cfm @ 8 bar Free Air Delivered
- Output 20-67.44 cfm @ 10 bar Free Air Delivered
- Max Working Pressure 10 Bar
- Outlet 3/4bsp
- Dryer - Yes Floor Mounted
- Advanced Monitoring System with Maintenance Warnings Touch Screen
- Max Duty Cycle 100%
- dB(A) 65
- Kg 300
- 1000mm (L) x 820mm (D) x 1145mm (H)
- 2 Year Warranty T&Cs apply
- Free Filters, Dryer Pre and Oil Removal Filtration
- Free 500 Hour Service Kit, Air, Oil Filter, 10L x 4000 Hour Oil, Dryer Connecting Kit
Energy Saving Fixed Speed Vs Variable Speed
Compressor Motor Size in kW 15 / 20hp
Annual Running Hours 2000hrs
Price per kW in Pence £0.26
Total Compressor Power kW = 17
Estimated Unload Power kW = 5
Fixed Speed Compressor Annual Electricity Cost £5720.00 + vat
By Switching to Variable Speed Compressor an Estimated Energy saving of 36-43% can be Achieved
Total Energy saving £1929.00 - £2276.00 + vat
Energy Savings of 30% can typically be gained, but energy savings as high as 50% are not uncommon on an oversized screw air compressor.
A Variable Speed Drive (VSD) has the ability to vary the output speed of the compressor’s air end depending on the actual pressure in the system.
The net result of this means that when air demand is low, the speed of the compressor is reduced, but when the air demand is high the compressor runs at full speed.
One of the benefits of a Variable Speed screw compressor is that it stops the compressor ‘unloading’ when the air demand is low, unlike a fixed speed machine which will vent unused air to atmosphere when not required. Venting unused air to atmosphere is a particularly wasteful method of flow control when compared to a VSD screw compressor which backs off the speed when demand is low, therefore saving energy. On a constant torque application such as a screw compressor, power is proportional to speed.
For example, if the screw compressor is loaded but the air demand is low and running at 50% speed, the energy savings will be 50%.
Why Choose Airwave VARI-Speed Permanent Magnet Series Rotary Screw Air Compressors
The IP55, Air cooled, motor allows operation in challenging environments.
Maintenance friendly, all components are easily accessible for maintenance.
Preventing gearbox and belt transmission losses.
Enclosure design delivers reduced noise levels
30% oversized coolers gives greater reliability and efficiency, especially at low speeds.
SOLID INTERNAL PIPEWORK
Solid seamless steel internal pipework eliminates the risk of perishable hoses
A low component count delivers greater reliability and reduced service costs.
Internal timer prevents unnecessary running and energy wastage over periods of no demand.